Slinger Signaller – Gants Hill
Project duration: Ongoing
Salary: £16.00 per hour
Job Type: Full time, contract
We are looking for 3x experienced Slinger Signallers to start ASAP in a job in Gants Hill, East London.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Read and understand lift plans and be able to execute
- Establish the weight and dimensions of loads and communicate this information to the crane operator
- Select appropriate lifting tackle and attach and detach it correctly and safely
- Use clear and unambiguous hand signals or 2 way radio to direct the actions of a tower crane moving loads of various weights and dimensions
- Determine the serviceability of lifting accessories, and maintain and store them
- Good attitude and able to work as part of a team, reporting to Line Manager, Appointed Person and Crane Supervisor.
To be successful for this Slinger Signaller job you must have:
- BLUE CSCS Card
- Health and Safety knowledge
- A good attitude & strong work ethic
- Previous experience
- Slinger Signaller: 3 year (required)
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn – Search UK Recruiting Ltd.
UK Recruiting Ltd is a construction recruitment agency operating on behalf of our clients to find suitable candidates for vacancies.