Site Manager – St. Johns Wood
Project duration: Ongoing
Job Type: Full time
We are looking for an experienced and qualified working SITE MANAGER to manage a project based in NW London.
Must have experience in running the front end of projects, good communication skills with a strong background in RC Frame is essential.
- Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project.
- Ensure a consistently high standard of work is produced in accordance with specification and quality standards through regular quality inspections with sub-contractors.
- Direct and supervise day to day operations of company labour and sub-contractors ensuring appliance of common operational procedures.
- Ensure material requisitions are issued in adequate time to achieve the Construction Programme.
- Schedule, control and monitor all plant and materials on a weekly basis.
- Ensure all work is completed to programme.
- Liaise with Contracts Manager/Project Manager and Contract Surveyor regarding cost control, waste management, variations and confirmation of instructions.
- Maintain quality and environmental control procedures in accordance with company policy.
- Create and maintain good relations with clients
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate records of own activity.
To be successful for this Site Manager job you must:
- Excellent knowledge of RC Frame
- SMSTS / SSSTS preferred
- Proof of right to work in UK
- Commercial awareness
- Problem solving
- Decision-making ability
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership skill
- Be independent and proactive be able to embrace responsibility
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn – Search UK Recruiting Ltd.
UK Recruiting Ltd is a construction recruitment agency operating on behalf of our clients to find suitable candidates for vacancies.