Site Manager – Mayfair
Project duration: Ongoing
Job Type: Full time, contract
We are currently looking to hire an experienced Site Manager to start ASAP in a job in Mayfair, Central London.
Working for a top Main Contractor, within Central London, the successful individual should have Carpentry and Fit Out background in hotel refurbishment.
Must be capable of driving the project through to successful completion on time, within budget and adhering to the highest standards.
- Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project.
- Ensure a consistently high standard of work is produced in accordance with specification and quality standards through regular quality inspections with sub-contractors.
- Direct and supervise day to day operations of company labour and sub-contractors ensuring appliance of common operational procedures.
- Ensure material requisitions are issued in adequate time to achieve the Construction Programme.
- Schedule, control and monitor all plant and materials on a weekly basis.
- Ensure all work is completed to programme.
- Liaise with Contracts Manager/Project Manager and Contract Surveyor regarding cost control, waste management, variations and confirmation of instructions.
- Maintain quality and environmental control procedures in accordance with company policy.
- Create and maintain good relations with clients.
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate records of own activity.
To be successful for this Site Manager job you must:
- Experience of construction, health and safety and project management, hotel refurbishment is preferred
- Carpentry and fit out background
- SMSTS / SSSTS preferred
- Proof of right to work in UK
- Commercial awareness
- Problem solving
- Decision-making ability
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership skill
- Be independent and proactive be able to embrace responsibility
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn – Search UK Recruiting Ltd.
UK Recruiting Ltd is a construction recruitment agency operating on behalf of our clients to find suitable candidates for vacancies.