Senior Site Engineer – Ponders End
Project duration: Ongoing
Job Type: Full time, contract
We are looking for an experienced Senior Site Engineer to start ASAP in a job in Ponders End, North London.
As a Senior Engineer you will be expected to take ownership over the work you are carrying out, manage a team of Setting Out Engineers & to liaise with the management structure to find solutions to any technical problems that may arise.
- Manage setting out engineers
- Order concrete and rebar
- Compile quality control records
- May have to support the PM & H&S teams to produce method statements
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Knowledge of site calibration checks
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
- Preparing surveys and reports as required
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Quality checks
- Carry out snagging and de-snagging during construction process
To be successful for this Setting Out Engineer job you must have:
- Related HNC/Degree or equivalent
- CSCS Card
- SSSTS / SMSTS card
- Working konwledge of AutoCAD
- Proof of right to work in UK
- Having awareness of safety and health issues
- Being able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Having practical skills
- Having knowledge of materials and building methods
- Being able to work with a team
- Having good communication skills
- Senior Site Engineer: 5 year (required)
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn – Search UK Recruiting Ltd.
UK Recruiting Ltd is a construction recruitment agency operating on behalf of our clients to find suitable candidates for vacancies.