Construction Recruitment Consultant / Resourcers – Chiswick
Position: Full-time, Permanent
Due to continued growth and expansion, UKR are currently looking for a bright and enthusiastic Recruitment Consultant/ Resourcer with Construction background to join the team.
- Resourcing candidates via database, job boards, referrals and advertising
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media
- Referencing and checking workers have the correct certificates and documents to be on site
- Identifying the correct candidates for roles and taking them through vetting processes and procedures
- Building candidate relationships
- Keeping the recruitment database up to date
- Answering and sifting through telephone calls
- Interviewing and registering candidates
- Ad-hoc administration tasks
To be successful for this role you must have:
- Knowledge of the Construction sector is desirable
- The ability to meet deadlines and targets;
- Good phone manner and telephony skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Self- motivated and determined individual seeking a challenging role
- Advanced MS Word skills, strong MS Outlook and Excel skills, and strong database skills
- Time management and organisational skills
If you feel that you have the right skills apply now or call 0208 9944 139 and press ext 1.
UK Recruiting Ltd is a construction recruitment agency operating on behalf of our clients to find suitable candidates for vacancies.
Application deadline: 19/09/2021