2x Dryliners – West Drayton
Project duration: Ongoing
Salary: £17 per hour
Job Type: Full time, contract
Working Days / Hours: Working 6 days per week, Saturday at time and half
We are looking for 2x experienced Dryliners to start ASAP in a job in West Drayton, West London.
- Measuring and cutting plasterboard (dry lining) to the right shapes and angles
- Fixing the boards to timber or metal frames using special studs (metal stud partitioning)
- cutting holes in the plasterboard for doors, light switches and power points
- Coordinating all works with Site Manager
To be successful for this General Labourer job you must have:
- CSCS Card
- Proof of right to work in UK
- Having awareness of safety and health issues
- Being able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Being physically fit
- Having practical skills
- Having knowledge of materials and building methods
- Being able to work with a team
- Having good communication skills
- Dryliner: 4 year (required)
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn – Search UK Recruiting Ltd.
UK Recruiting Ltd is a construction recruitment agency operating on behalf of our clients to find suitable candidates for vacancies.