Health and Safety Policy
This Statement has been prepared to define the way in which this company. intends to manage, comply, and implement all aspects of Health and Safety, the associated regulations, legislation and client requirements.
We recognise the importance of Occupational Health, Safety and Welfare in the successful operation of our activities.
We believe that it is everyone’s responsibility to participate in the occupational health safety and welfare systems and to contribute towards achieving our overall objectives of the highest standards of accident prevention while continually improving health and safety for employees and others.
It is the policy of all operations to:
Provide, so far as is reasonably practicable, safe methods / systems of work, safe working conditions and a healthy environment in particular to:
- Ensure the Health & Safety of all employees in connection with the use, handling, storage and transport of any articles or
- Providing sufficient resources for the management of health and safety
- Provide and maintain safe access to and egress from any place of work under our
- Provide and maintain a working environment which is adequate as regards facilities and arrangements for the health and welfare of employees whilst at
- Strive for effective and continual improvement of its performance in managing occupational health and safety through implementing a Management System, setting and monitoring safety objectives
- Communicate the contents of the policy to all employees with the intent that employees are made aware of their individual health and safety
- Provide training and / or instruction as may be necessary to personnel at all
- Ensuring safe behaviours and re-educating un-safe behaviours
- Provide means of consultation on Health and Safety matters for all
- Provide and display this policy and any such written instructions as are necessary to assist in the regulation of Health and Safety practices and
- Provide a copy of the policy to all relevant parties and
Occupational health, safety and welfare is all employees’ responsibility. Everyone is expected to contribute towards achieving the organisations, overall aims and objectives.
Our aim is to encourage initiative and adopt best practice in a culture where employees and managers are aware of their individual health and safety responsibilities and are actively engaged and committed to improving standards of Health, Safety and Welfare and to maintaining our Management Systems [BMS] and all necessary resources will be allocated in order to achieve this.
It is the Company’s objective to implement and operate fully the ISO 45001:2018 Standard.
This policy is to be reviewed annually to ensure that it remains relevant
Approval for this statement
This statement was approved by the Board of Directors