ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY STATEMENT
This Company recognises the importance of maintaining our operations to ensure the Safety of and protecting the Environment. This Company recognises that effective management of our Environment makes good business sense and will be a fundamental and integral part of our business strategy.
To ensure we achieve these standards, procedures will be implemented to include the following:
- Being aware of how our activities impact the environment, to seek and minimise adverse effects by means of the best practices and available techniques, not entailing excessive cost, through a Policy of Quality, Health and Safety, and Environmental improvement in the workplace, control of pollution and care for the local Environment.
- Comply with our legal responsibilities and play a part in future legislation.
- Comply with Tfl and Network Rail Environmental Policies.
- Conserve the use of resources, particularly those that are scarce or non-renewable, including the following:
- to avoid waste and encourage conservation, re-use and re-cycling. e.g. Conservation and Waste disposal Management.
- to preserve, restore and enhance the built and natural heritage.
- to encourage the sustainable use of land-based resources and certified timber and wood products.
- To prevent air, land and water pollution e.g. toxic chemical sprays, motor exhaust etc.
- Being sensitive to the Environmental concerns of our Clients and Community through which we operate and responding to them.
- Setting Environmental objectives to continually improve our Environmental performance and monitor the progress of achievement.
- Using Supplies and Practices and a proper regard for the way we operate by disposing of waste materials as required by current legislation and to communicate this policy to all our Staff.
- Eliminating where possible but if this is not possible, reducing to as low as practicable our environmental aspects that have impacts specifically minimising the environmental impact, for the life cycle; (including disposal), of plant, equipment, and other physical assets under the control of the organisation
- To meet this commitment, It is the Company’s objective to implement and operate fully the ISO 14001:2015
It is the Company’s belief that, in applying these standards, it will be able to meet the requirements of its Customers, legislation and Industry.
Approval for this statement
This statement was approved by the Board of Directors